heartprints inc. is a community driven, positive impact 501(c)(3) approved non-profit that improves the lives of youth, families, and our communities by diminishing educational poverty through mentoring, jobs, and outreach to help people live a significant, respectful, and successful life. Copyright © 2007-2011 by heartprints inc.™ . All Rights Reserved.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
heartprints needs YOU! Help us improve the lives of youth + families by way of Mentoring | Jobs | Outreach, to inspire an energizing life of self affirming worth, and success! Volunteer | Donate | Inspire today, give us a firstname.lastname@example.org today!
"We're as great as we help others become!"
*Check out heartpints Volunteer + Donation needs >> http://view.exacttarget.com/?j=fe6216757767077a7315&m=ff3915737566&ls=fdf813737563057e75137876&l=fe8f16727c62077b71&s=fdf615757d62047874147872&jb=ffcf14&ju=#story4
Cincy Not for Profit News
Saturday, November 6, 2010
We're not "Waiting for Superman", more like "The Flash" (for movement/momentum), but it's not a person, it's a strategy, and an ACTIONABLE action plan. That strategy is utilizing heartprints to engage the key institutions (such as CPS, YMCA, YWCA, Strive/Mentoring Works, and others to learn insights) to interact through an aligned strategy to properly address, assess, and drive awareness through the essential constituents for building accountability of impacting OUR Schools, Parent(s)/Guardians, Teachers, and Community. We need to align and unite as a community to take ownership of our systems (together, and with action).
Sounds good, right?! So, "What do I do, and how do I align with such a movement?". Glad you asked! The opportunity to Volunteer as a Mentor/Tutor either through our partnership with the YMCA Mentoring Program, or "Adopting a Site" at an after school program as an individual, group, or company is awaiting your energy!
We provide the support, facilitators, tracking, impact, supervision, and resources so all you need to invest is your time. With your advocacy and volunteerism, we can align with the schools/organizations/community partners/community as a whole to interact around the key influence areas to impact youth, as well as their families, so they may improve their chances of success. Such areas, to mention a few, include >>
heartprints invites your support and engagement to participate as a Volunteer and or Donor. This can be achieved through becoming a Mentor/Tutor, sharing re-employment opportunities through our jobs initiative (CincyJobSpace), purchasing our "Charity Coffee", being an advocate and sharing our cause with others, and or donating supplies from our "Wish List". Have an amazing day.
Give us a email@example.com today!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
VOLUNTEERS TO MENTOR/TUTOR NEEDED!!!
Looking for that way to be of service, volunteer, and get involved? Do you
have an hour a week to change the life of a youth?
We have the opportunity for you to be a change agent as a Mentor/Tutor with heartprints and the YMCA!
*Mentors/Tutors spend one-on-one
time with a youth age 6-18 at Gamble-Nippert YMCA or Westwood
Elementary, as well as other YMCA and heartprints Mentoring sites.
*Mentors and youth meet after school,
in the evening, or on a weekend.
*Info and Training sessions are being held over the next 2 weeks (please respond
ASAP to share if you are interested)
& SUPPORT PROVIDED!
Get involved and improve
Sign up to be a Mentor and Tutor today!
www.heartprints.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also support heartprints by participating in efforts to improve lives by:
*Volunteering as a Mentor/Tutor
*Donating supplies from our “Wish List”
*Providing a monetary gift (tax deductible)
*Purchasing our Charity Coffee (“Coffee With A Cause!”)
*Sharing job opportunities through our CincyJobSpace brand
*Being an advocate by sharing our opportunities and joining our social media groups
*Engaging with our initiatives by listing your non-profit efforts in our heartprints help guide
We invite you to get involved by volunteering and or donating today, and encourage youto visit www.heartprints.org, or by giving us a email@example.com
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Volunteer Heartprints Inc. is seeking those interested in mentoring and tutoring High School and Junior High Students, as well as volunteers for outreach ("Outreach Coordinators") to assist youth, families, and communities in need by earning donations/items and putting together care packages with educational supplies, health products, food, clothes, and other basic need items. To learn more, visit http://www.heartprints.org/ www.heartprints.org or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Donate/Need NEED: Heartprints Inc. is in need of donations for putting together care packages for youth and families in need. Items needed are educational items (pens, pencils, paper, backpacks, computers/laptops, folders, books, reading and writing materials, notebooks...), health products (diapers, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, disinfectants, detergent, soap...), clothes, bottled water, and non-perishable food items. You can also support heartprints through monetary donations at http://www.heartprints.org/ www.heartprints.org or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
"Coffee With A Cause!"
Coffee for Community – Community for Coffee
Support "community driven - positive impact" efforts with heartprints - Why buy Corporate or Retail Coffee when you can BUY YOUR COFFEE FROM US! You may have beans, but not our beans.
"Start Your Day a Different Way!" Make us part of your morning wake up routine, afternoon meeting, energize your evening, or give our coffee as a gift or a thank you! Not only will you enjoy the warm aroma of the rich quality flavor Honduran blend cup of coffee, but also warm your heart knowing that you contributed to helping improve lives! Plus, you can write off your purchase!
• heartprints Coffee = Charity Coffee ("Coffee With A Cause!") benefits our 501(c)(3) non-profit initiatives for heartprints to improve the lives of youth + families by way of Mentoring | Jobs | Outreach to help people live an energizing life of self affirming worth.
• 100% Honduran Blend, Classic Gourmet Roast (also available unroasted upon request)
• Cost $11.99 for 16 OZ (1lb.) (450g) Whole Bean or Ground Coffee which makes over 50 (6oz) cups of coffee. Price includes shipping in North America. International shipping adds cost which we ask you share the location to calculate before your order.
• You can also inquire about wholesale, retail, non-profit, and volume discounts at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We accept payment through PayPal www.paypal.com, where you can reference heartprints inc. and send payment via email@example.com • If you don't have PayPal, we can process through check or money order. You can also send us your order through our contact form at www.heartprints.org!
"Coffee With A Cause!"
• Our collaboration is in the Honduras and with our non-profit partner, so your purchase is "more than coffee"! It helps heartprints efforts, as well as our "community driven - positive impact" initiatives!
• To date, we have assisted building 3 homes, a school, and a water pump for the Honduran Community. Proceeds also benefit our local Cincinnati community, and our efforts to improve the lives through Mentoring | Jobs | Outreach.
Help us do more, such as providing educational supplies, health products, clothes, food, and other basic needs for youth, families, and other communities! Learn more, share questions, or ideas about heartprints inc. and our Mentoring, Jobs, and Outreach initiatives by visiting www.heartprints.org
Ordering Please inform us of... • Quantity (in lbs.) • Roasted or Unroasted • Whole bean or Ground • Caffeinated or Decaffeinated • Plain or Flavored (and which flavor)
Flavors - Plain, Amaretto, Butter Rum, Caramel Nut, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Swiss Almond, English Toffee, French Caramel Creme, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Hazelnut Creme, Irish Creme, Toasted Coconut.
Seasonal Flavors - Autumn Spice, Cinnamon Pecan, Egg Nog, Peppermint Creme, Peanut Butter Toffee, White Chocolate Peppermint, Ginger Snap Cookie.
*Wholesale, Retail, Non-Profit, and Volume Discounts Available contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for supporting heartprints! It is "community driven" leaders like you who help make a difference! We appreciate your business, invite you to learn more about us at www.heartprints.org, and also to visit our facebook and LinkedIn groups.
We hope you Enjoy Your Coffee! if you do not enjoy your coffee experience with us, we ask you share your thoughts at email@example.com so we can improve our service, products, as well as our relationship with you!
We invite you to visit us at www.heartprints.org to learn more about how you may get involved and participate with our positive impact work by Volunteering, Donating, or providing Supplies!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Hello my Community Driven Leader and Friend,
As we are in economically challenging times, now more than ever we need to get involved. Company layoffs, financial losses, unemployment, foreclosures, hunger, and other basic needs are becoming larger issues. We need to connect as a community and make positive impact together. Whether it’s our time, money, or donations, it is our duty to get involved. I am reaching out to you because I believe in our mission, and together we can make a difference!
I introduce to you a way to make that difference with “community driven | positive impact”, heartprints, an approved non-profit focused on making impact through our focus areas of Mentoring | Jobs | Outreach. We amplify our efforts through our volunteers, donors, partners, and projects for sustainable change in our communities.
Our efforts assist the lives of youth and families who are in need of support to live a successful life. We bridge the gaps by connecting our efforts with shelters, schools, churches and related organizations. Improving lives by assisting needs around mentoring, education, jobs, leadership, and opportunities locally and globally.
· heartprints project Mentoring and tutoring youth in shelters and schools, helped over 1000 students increase performance is 10% (one letter grade). Provided educational opportunities by giving tickets to over 500 youth and families to the Freedom Center, Cincinnati Zoo, Reds, Cincinnati Museum Center, and the Cincinnati Art Museum to share a few of our generous supporters.
· CincyJobSpace Our re-employment initiative to provide job, resource, and guidance. Over 3000 opportunities shared, connected with over 500 people for career and leadership goals through mentoring.
· “Coffee With A Cause!” Partnered with Crimson Outreach to improve our reach globally by improving the standard of living, jobs, and education in La Ceiba,
· Think!! Campaign Mentor and tutor youth to eliminate vicious cycles such as violence against women, crime, and other negative decision making. We strive to improve accountability, leadership, and decision making through the awareness and consequences of one’s decisions. Due to more than 30% of youth that were clients of the shelter system seeing the inside of a jail cell one or more times in their life, we felt this was a relevant partner to have with our mentoring in schools and shelters.
We are in need of your support, and invite participation through volunteering and donations!
· Educational Supplies pens, pencils, art supplies, crayons, backpacks, calculators, music instruments, sporting equipment, paper, notebooks, folders, vouchers, computers, tickets to venues, books
· Clothes t-shirts, pants, school uniforms (belts, pants, shirts), shoes, coats/gloves/hats, vouchers
· Health Products soap, shampoo, deodorant, mouthwash, toothpaste/brushes, diapers, toilet paper
· Food non-perishable items (multigrain, cereal, oatmeal, rice, water, healthy snacks, soup, canned goods)
· Other Monetary giving, job opportunities and training, scholarships, higher education, basic medicine, homes
To learn more about us and how to get involved, we invite you to visit us at www.heartprints.org. I look forward to collaborating together in some manner to inspire true change through our outreach. Let us know how we can be of service and value to your initiatives. We appreciate your time, support, and community driven spirit tremendously!
Luceat Lux Vestra!
You can view more about us at
- Website: www.heartprints.org
- Blog: www.heartprintsinc.blogspot.com
- Twitter www.twitter.com/heartprintsinc
- Coffee With A Cause! http://siegelinnovations.blogspot.com/2009/12/heatprints-coffee-with-cause.html
- heartprints Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=38536756766&ref=ts
- heartprints Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/heartprints/68839537779?ref=ts
- heartprints Cause http://apps.facebook.com/causes/175248/14006617?m=12d3bddc
- heartprints LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=64625&trk=hb_side_g
- heartprints articles
- SoapBox Media http://www.soapboxmedia.com/innovationnews/0202heartprints.aspx?utm_campaign=Drawing%20Inspiration&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_term=Heartprints%3A%20Positive%20Impact%2C%20Organically%20Grown
- Business Courier http://cincinnati.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/stories/2010/03/01/story12.html?jst=pn_pn_lk
- Not For Profit News http://view.exacttarget.com/?j=fe6416737561047b7c16&m=ff3915737566&ls=fdf813737563057e75137876&l=fe8f16727c62077b71&s=fdf615757d62047874147872&jb=ffcf14&ju=
- heartprints CincyJobSpace heartprints CincyJobSpace on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=34044503480&ref=ts
- heartprints CincyJobSpace on internet/website http://heartprints.org/
- heartprints CincyJobSpace on blog (full Job Resource Guide list): http://siegelinnovations.blogspot.com/2009/06/heartprints-presents-cincyjobspace.html
- heartprints CincyJobSpace on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=15139
heartprints inc. is a community driven | positive impact 501(c)(3) approved non-profit organization that improves the lives of youth, families, and our communities through the focus areas of Mentoring | Jobs | Outreach to help people live a successful life.
We partner with schools, shelters, and other organizations to provide mentoring, tutoring, and materials, and supplies for those in need to improve education, leadership, decision making, and opportunities. Our CincyJobSpace initiative connects people to job leads, guidance, and resources for re-employment, general career related activities, and ways to volunteer as well.
Our Outreach consists of connecting our mentoring and jobs efforts to the materials, supplies, and other items to assist with basic needs so people can “go beyond the basics” to live a life of significance, respect, and success.
We not only provide our services in the
Our partnerships are with Crimson Outreach and the Think!! Campaign. Collaborating with Crimson Outreach has allowed us to utilize the sales of coffee (“Coffee With A Cause!”) from the local Honduran community to assist in building a middle class, opportunities, as well as provide assistance such as how we helped build 3 homes, a school, and a water pump for residents. While mentoring we discovered that 30% of youth in the shelters we had assisted over the years would see jail and or prison one or more times in their life. While mentoring inmates, Think!! discovered the pattern of “thinking about consequences to actions” arose in each inmate’s story of civilian to prison example were the same. Think!! profiled the stories of African Americans, Latinos, and Caucasians, male, female, rich, and poor to connect this powerful message not only to inmates, but to inspire youth to consider their decision making as well.
Our partnerships and collaborations allow heartprints inc. to support our efforts towards sustainability and long term impact through the Development our Think!! DVD and Curriculum partnership, as well as coffee sales from “Coffee With A Cause!”. We also invite participation and support by Volunteering and Outreach through mentoring/tutoring, events, projects, and other initiatives. This along with depending on the generosity of Individual Contributions, Leadership Gifts from Donors (Cincinnatian Society), Corporate Donations, Grants, Sponsorships, and the donations of educational supplies, health products, and basic need items allow us to serve youth, families, and others through our community driven outreach efforts we lead.
We invite you to get involved by volunteering and or donating today, visit www.heartprints.org.